Tuesday, June 17, 2014

SUMMER BUCKET LIST 2014! #summerBloggerChallenge

Hello!
Its already the third #summerBloggerChallenge! OMG.
Today I am going to talk about my summer bucket!
I wish I can do so many things during summer, but sometimes you can't! I don't know why, but this reminds me of Olaf sining "In SUMMER!"(haha As I am typing this I am watching the Brazil vs. Mexico game! WOOT WOOT!

Anyways, here is the list of my summer bucket list!

1.Go to Disneyland
2. Go to Mexico

3. Go to the beach

4. Go to concerts (which I already went to 3, but I can't wait for MORE!)
5. Hike
6. Bake some goodies
7. Visit different places in California!
8. Go camping
9. Hang out with friends
10. Make youtube videos

Well there you go there is my summer bucket list! What is your summer bucket list??? Leave a comment down below! or tweet me @taniastyles :)

Love,
Tania Garcia

You can find me on(Click on the link):

1 comment:

  1. There are so many things that I now want to add to mine!xx
    pugsandflowers.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete