Saturday, May 24, 2014

If you could...SURVEY

Hello there! I hope everyone is a having a wonderful day! So, as I was lounging in my bedroom, I decided to look for a survey and post it! 
Here are some questions I answered. Enjoy! 

  1. Travel anywhere, where would it be? Europe
  2. Meet anyone, who would it be? One Direction, Justin Bieber, Taylor Swift +more.
  3. Bring anyone dead back to life, who would it be? Grandpa, so I can meet him.
  4. Be anyone for a day, who would it be? Taylor Swift, because I love the way she dresses!
  5. Get anything for free for the rest of your life what would it be? CLOTHES
  6. Change one thing about your life what would it be? Not be shy and be more open to things.
  7. Have any superpower what would it be? hmmm able to disappear? idk.
  8. Be any animal for a day which would you be? Dog (Poodle) They are just so cute!
  9. Date anyone who would it be? Harry Styles, he is a handsome boy.
  10. Change one thing about the world what would it be? 
  11. Live in any fictional universe which would you choose? La la land
  12. Change one thing about your physical appearance what would it be? Nothing! Love the way you are!
  13. Change one of your personality traits which would you choose? Be more open and not be as shy.
  14. Be talented at anything instantly what would you choose? Idk sing? haha jk
  15. Forget one event in your life which would you choose? NONE!
  16. Have any hair/eye/skin color, which would you choose? I don't think I would change my hair/eye/skin color. I love the colors I have
  17. Be any weight/body type, which would you choose? I think I am fine how I am. Love yourself.
  18. Live in any country/city, where would you choose? Paris, France! Je t'aime
  19. Be any height, which would you choose? A little bit taller than what I am. I am 5'3, so I would like to be a little bit more tall.
  20. Have any job in the world, which would you choose? Be able to travel the world! Plus work at the HAPPIEST PLACE ON EARTH!
  21. Have anything appear in your pocket right now, what would it be? Money!
Well there ya go! I hope you enjoyed reading this post! If you'd like you can answer these questions as well! Follow me on twitter @taniastyles and tweet me so I can read your answers! :) 

Oh! Also I entered a contest over on +Vavaviolet blog and I think you should too! Just click here!

Love, 
Tania Garcia

You can find me on:

0 comments:

Post a Comment