Sunday, July 13, 2014

Summer Senses! #SummerBloggerChallenge

Well hello there! 
I don't know what week this is of the #summerbloggerchallenge, but here I am! :)
I have missed two weeks of this summer challenge! I have been gone because my Beautiful Grandmother recently passed away ;( I know I have a beautiful angel up in heaven looking over me and my family. :) <3
Summer Senses. Hmmmm, when I think about this, I think:
 Smell 
Sight Seeing
Eating
I also see myself laying in the beach and listening to music soaking up the sun. "Ohhh I'm gonna soak up the sun..." lol (As I am typing this I am reminding myself of when I got resorts in Mexico).

Smell the ocean and sun! 

Sight seeing: I see the sun, ocean, sand, sunset, Palm trees, kids playing in the ocean or in the pool, people drinking their PiƱa coladas etc. 

Eating: Ice cream, Fresh fish, salads, and anything summery! 
Source
Source
This is the resort I usually always go with my family! It is so amazing! It is in Manzanillo, Mexico! 

Thanks for reading! I hope you enjoyed this post! :) Sorry it is kind of short, but I will soon post Packing for summer! :)

Love,
Tania
You can find me on (Click on the links):

1 comment: