Monday, February 9, 2015

TAYLOR SWIFT AT THE GRAMMYS 2015 | WEARS ELIE SAAB

Hello everyone! I have missed this so much; I barely even have time to do my homework. I feel so stressed with all my class. :(  

So, the Grammys happened this past Sunday and I thought they were pretty awesome this year! I loved all the performances and I am so happy for Sam smith, who won 4 Grammys! Also, congrats to all the winners. 

Anyways, as I was watching the red carpet, I was waiting for Taylor Swift to show up because you know I love all the dresses she wears and man her dress was amazing! It was so lovely! I loved the color so much plus her shoes! They gave a pop of color!





Her dress is from Elie Saab. She mostly wears Elie Saab, which they are fabulous!
Who was your favorite on the Grammys this year?

P.s. I cannot wait to see her on her 1989 world tour this year! 

Love,
Tania

0 comments:

Post a Comment