Saturday, February 21, 2015

CLOTHING HAUL | Forever 21, H&M, Bath & Body Works, and more!


Hi everyone! I hope all of you are having a wonderful weekend! 
A lot of things happened this past week, well not really just that I had my first informative speech, so it was a bit stressful for me because I hate hate HATE going in front of an audience to speak for 6-7 minutes. Well, I sucked it up and did it for my speech class because who doesn't want to pass their class? I do! ...but I am so dreading my next speech in a few weeks and it is a persuasive one. Oh gosh. Another thing that happened this week is that my new little cousin was born yesterday on the 20th! I am so happy for my godmother! Cannot wait to meet him! :)  Well, anyways let me stop rambling and I will get on to the point of this post today. For today I have you a haul on the things that I have recently purchased in the past month and what I was given as a late christmas gift! YAY! I think this is my first clothing haul? hmm. I don't know, but anyways let me start.

This puffer jacket I got it as a gift from my mom for Christmas, which came in late like mid-January. I think it is super duper cute!


Well, I went shopping and I was not planning to purchase anything, but I went to H&M and they had these cute blouses on sale, so of course I had to buy them! I got both the same style! I just love the colors! 
I got this cute blouse at Forever 21, which was also on sale and I got it for like $3.00! I was like YEAHH! They had their 50% off sale going on.
I also got this at Forever 21, again in the 50% off sale. I just love the cute sleeves and the rhinestones. I think it makes it look a bit fancy. 


Again, Forever 21. I just love Forever 21! I love love the color it has and the little glittery material. I think it is perfect! (even though my camera did not take a great picture of the color).

I really needed a new leather jacket, so I purchased this at Forever 21!
I love Olaf, so I had to purchase this! It is so warm! This is from Papaya!
Agh, this scarf is super duper warm! I love it so much! Its from H&M. I think they have the best scarfs.

I also got these From H&M. They are super comfy! I love the color. 
I got these lotions as a gift from my lovely Grandma and I purchased the Paris amour one! They smell delicious! 
I went to Monterey bay, Ca and they have this shopping mall, which was wonderful! They had so many great stores there. I loved it. So, I went to Bath and body works and let me tell you they had these new hand sanitizers, and did not know they had the mahogany teakwood in a sanitizer now. So, of course I had to purchase it! I love all the smells of these. If you see my box of sanitizers.. it is embarrassing I have a collection of them. I'm obsessed!


I also went to Victoria Secret and let me say they had so many cute things! So, I thought these rollerball/lip glosses were very cute as a gift for someone. So, I got the gold one for a friend because I thought they were so cute! And I got the Make up bag from the Fashion show because I thought it was super cute and plus I needed a new one. :) 
Agh. Taylor Swift. Enchanted Wonderstruck. Rollerball. YES WHALE!(TS joke). I had to purchase this perfume in a rollerball to keep in my handbag. I have the full size one, but I am just so obsessed with her fragrances. I really recommend this one! 
I had to purchase a sunscreen because I am currently on a treatment for my acne. Which, I felt that my pimples that dry are leaving me scars, so I decided to protect my skin. I feel like they are fading a bit now. :) 
BEST LIP BALM EVER. Love it! I love baby lip products! I have like 4 of them. This is the Dr. Rescue collection in the shade Berry Soft. I love the way it tingles when you first put it on and then your lips feel so moisturized. 
Well, I hope you enjoyed this post today! I hope you have a wonderful weekend! I want to do a haul video, but I don't know if I should? eek. 

Love
Tania

Here are my social media:
Youtube: Subscribe
Twitter: @TaniaStyles
Tumblr: Taniagarcia.tumblr.com
Instagram: @taniagarcia93

1 comment:

  1. I did not find the Baby Lips products moisturizing at all :(

    ReplyDelete