Sunday, February 15, 2015

Color Me Rad 5K Run

Hi everyone! 
I hope everyone had a great weekend. I know I did! :) 
Yesterday was nice for Valentines; my family and I went out to eat at Applebee's. Let me say I had the 4 cheese pasta. mmm mmm yummy! 

Anyways, as I was going through my emails I saw the Color Me Rad emails from the run to get the pictures from the day of the run. I totally forgot about saving the pictures, so I took the time to save them and wanted to share them with you guys! 

I had so much fun with going through the colors and people throwing the colored powdered at us. Towards the end they gave us a little much of the powder to throw it at other people and just have fun. I hope I do it again this year! :) 

I hope you enjoyed this post. I just want to put this on my blog to have memories, so I can go back and see them. hehe

Love,
Tania 

Here are my social media:
Youtube: Subscribe
Twitter: @TaniaStyles
Tumblr: Taniagarcia.tumblr.com
Instagram: @taniagarcia93

0 comments:

Post a Comment