Sunday, February 22, 2015

MAKE-UP OF THE DAY | TaniaStyles

Happy Sunday everyone!
How has your Sunday been? Mine has been great! Thank God! :) 
So, today I have you my make-up of the day. I usually wear this make-up when ever I go out.
I think it is very simple and easy. 

These are the items I used and was you can see mostly everything is from the drugstore! Who doesn't love drugstore makeup? I do! haha

Anyways, the first thing I put on was the Maybelline baby skin pore eraser
Next, I used the Rimmel London wake up concealer and added my Covergirl Ready set gorgeous foundation. Then I went on to my eyes and I just put the sephora white shimmery eyeshadow as a primer and put it in the inner corner of my eyes. Then I added the Maybelline Color tattoo 24 hr eyeshadow. In the color chocolate suede. Next, I used my mascara from Revlon the lash potion. Then I put my powder from Maybelline to set everything. Finally, some blusher in Wet and Wild mellow wine color. Then of course I added some moisturizer to my lips from baby lips, which has a little tint to it and then added my balm stain from wet and wild, which it is a very bright color! :) 

Here it is! except I didn't take a picture with my balm stain! Whoops! This is just with my baby lips moisturizer. As you can see it gives a pinky color to it. :) 

Well, I hope you enjoyed this post today! :) P.S. I don't if you guys would like for me to do a video on my make-up of the day? Maybe one of these days? Please comment down below or just tweet me @taniastyles So, I can see who would like to see videos of me. 

Maybe I will be posting one of these #MOTD every week? hmm. I will have to write some ideas on my notebook. :)

Thank you!

Btw, I just uploaded a new Vlog on my my channel! Enjoy!

Love,
Tania

Here are my social media:
Youtube: Subscribe
Twitter: @TaniaStyles
Tumblr: Taniagarcia.tumblr.com
Instagram: @taniagarcia93

1 comment: