Thursday, February 12, 2015

New York Fashion Week At Mercedes-Benz | First Day



 So, New york Fashion week started today! Don't you wish you can be in cold New York during that week of fashion? Well, I wish I can because I think it is awesome to see all these new collections, the designers, and the runway models. I really enjoy watching the runways because you wish you can have all the beautiful dresses. There was a lot of different runways today! The ones I am familiar with are BCBGMAZAZRIA, Nike Levi's Kids rock, and Go Red for Women red dress collection. 

I really enjoyed watching the Go Red for Women Red dress collection there was a lot of celebrities that joined this runway. For example, Thalia, Zendaya, Jenette Mccurdy, Bethany Mota, Fifth Harmony, which they sang amazing, and many more! 

Here are some images that I found on google search. Enjoy!
(I love all these red dresses)

I hope you enjoyed this post! I love Fashion week, even though I don't watch it as much on live stream. I wish I can go to New York someday to see the fashion during its week. :)


Love,
Tania

Here are my social media:
Youtube: Subscribe
Twitter: @TaniaStyles
Tumblr: Taniagarcia.tumblr.com
Instagram: @taniagarcia93

1 comment: