Monday, July 28, 2014

SLEEPOVERS WITH FRIENDS

So, I slept over my cousins house for a whole week last week! I had so much fun with them! We practically watched movies and tv shows 24/7. Movies from scary, romantic to funny ones. Yup, I hate scary ones, but I will watch them anyway! haha. Then, one of the days of the week we went to have some delicious food at Wing Stop. Yes, wings. mmm yummy. After that we went to rent some movies at a red box and later that day we had some Yogurt mill. SO DELICIOUS! I love froyo.

Movies we watched:
  • Maleficent 
  • The conjuring
  • Endless love
  • Paranormal activity
  • The book thief
  • Gravity
TV shows we watched:
  • Teen wolf
  • Finding carter
  • The fosters
We practically didn't sleep much. We would go to sleep very late. whoops! Then Saturday came and we went to one of my cousins graduation/birthday party! We woke up, ate breakfast, skyped my twin, who was in Mexico, got ready, and went to the party! These are a few pictures we took on the webcam. haha! OH and then the night came and I went back home, so I can go pick up my mom, twin, and grandparents from the airport on Sunday! I was so excited to see them again! Later on that day we came home and surprised my mom with her best friends at my house! 

Here are some pictures from the sleep over. :)


Thanks for reading! 

Please follow my social media:
Twitter: @taniastyles
Youtube: Click here

Love,
Tania

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you had a lovely time and you picked some great films to watch!

    www.lagerfeld-love.blogspot.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete