Friday, July 25, 2014

Packing For Summer! #SummerBloggerChallenge

Image from google search
GUYS I HIT 100+ Followers on bloglovin! Even thought it is more exciting to hit 1,000+ more! But I am happy with 100 followers. :) Thank you so much!

Today I will be telling you about what I would pack for summer! Since, I am probably and soon going to LA for Disneyland! I AM SO EXCITED! OMG 

Anyways, as a girl we like to pack a lot of things. Am I right? 
I don't know, but we do! lol...Since, I am going to be there for about a week I will for sure pack seven different outfits. Also, makeup, shoes, your essentials to shower and stuff (haha). Plus more things probably (since I can't think right now of what else I can take). Its kind of hard to pack a suitcase for a vacation because you have to think of what to put in it. 

Some ideas for how to start packing is to write it down on a notebook in sections for example, Makeup, hair, toiletry, and outfits. My luggage when I travel is never over packed I am always good with packing.

Make-up: 

  • Clinique Moisturiser 
  • Rimmel London Powder
  • Maybelline bouncy blush
  • ELF bronzer
  • Maybelline FIT foundation
  • brushes
  • NAKED eyeshadow palette 
  • NYC liquid eyeliner
  • Mascara
  • eyelash curler

Hair/Toiletry:

  • Travel size perfume
  • shampoo/conditioner
  • razor
  • sunblock
  • deordorant
  • lotion
  • Clinique Eye makeup remover

Well there ya go! This is my list of what I would pack for a trip! I hope you enjoyed reading! I will be posting another post soon! :)
Love,
Tania

Follow me on all my social media sites! :)
Twitter: @Taniastyles
Instagram: Taniagarcia93
Pinterest: Taniagarciaa
Tumblr: Taniagarcia.tumblr.com
Youtube: Click here

0 comments:

Post a Comment