Friday, January 3, 2014

Summer 2013: Vacation in Mexico

Hello there!

"Let's go to the beach, each Let's go get away They say, what they gonna say?"

In summer 2013 I went to Mexico with my family! That month we went was super duper FUN! I enjoyed it so so much! I love going to Mexico every year to see my Grandma, aunts, and uncles! So, we traveled down to Puerto Vallarta driving so many hours to get there. I really enjoy traveling on the road. So, anyways we got to the hotel RIU in Nuevo Vallarta and I did not expect it to be so beautiful!(theres Nuevo Vallarta and Puerto Vallarta)But OMG like I felt out of place i don't now, but yeah it is so beautiful! There are so many hotels you can stay in and they are ALL beautiful and amazing! We got our bracelets and our hotels right away once we got there, the hotel room was a great room for the family! They had a little refrigerator which I thought was super cute! Moving on, where the reception is at they have a game room where it is open for 24 hours which my sisters and I did not know until like the last day we were there which was a bummer. There was computers where you would pay a dollar for like and hour when I was suffering with bad wifi. haha! Another thing is the food, pools and the ocean are right there near the hotel which is a big plus! So let me stop rambling and just show you the amazing HUGE hotel resort RIU. I really recommend this place because it is just AWESOME!

This picture is from another resort named Paradise Village. It looks super amazing!(I didn't get the whole hotel). :D
Left to right: older Sister, twin sister, Aunt, little cousin, cousin, and I .

TWINZIES
As we were walking around el malecon they had these sayings in every block. Pretty amazing!
"No se de donde vengo"

"No me hace Falta"

They have so many pretty buildings in el malecon and little stores to visit. Even great restaurants!

A little shop with the Mariachi. :)

El Malecon

There was so many pretty sculptures like this one!


haha

ohhhhh. hey there! ;)
 As you can see this picture is just AMAZE!? isn't it? Am I right or am I right? haha YESSSH there was so many amazing sculptures like this like how can this stay for so long? I think I would fail at building one of those...

Twins just being twins.

They have this sign in front of the entrance for all the resorts.

This is at the resort now with one of the main people that does the shows at night :)

Mariachi!

Fruit! yummy

This is the reception! (where my cousin sister, and I would try to get Wifi).
Us twins being weirdos. haha (in one of the restaurants in the Riu Resort :)
Well there ya go I hope you enjoyed reading this post as I had so much fun going to this place! I love the beach! I hope to go there soon. 

Where would you like to travel?
Please leave a comment I would like to know! :)

Love, 
Tania Garcia

You can find me on:

0 comments:

Post a Comment