Wednesday, January 8, 2014

December favorites 2013!

Well hello there my friends! 
I have not written a new blogpost for almost a week. So, I know I am late on doing this post of "December Favorites", but yeah it is not that late to post am I right or am I right? haha Anyways let me show you and tell you about it! 

So the first thing I liked during December are High socks. YES I am obsessed with high socks because they look super cute with boots and skirts or shorts! I am still looking for the ones that go over the knee! these fit under my knee, but they are supposedly "over the knee" haha but anyways I got these at Target! OH and these socks have little scrunchies on the top of the sock. Really cute! :D

 Another thing that I really liked during December is this cute little beanie! I love the little pom pom and the texture plus the color of it! :) These are great for the Winter to keep your ears warm hehe :)
Here is another piece that kept me warm during December! A head warmer! My mom makes these for me and my sisters. They are lovely! Just incase you want head warmers my mom sells them here! just click on the link :D 

Scarfs!? Infinity scarfs?? They are the best things ever invented! They totally keep you warm. I seriously have a collection of scarfs. My mother made me theses two scarfs as well! I love that my mommy can make me these things and she is ver talented! Also, you can buy these on the link above! :) 


Fragrances, oh Fragrances! I am literally obsessed with these there fragrances! The first one is Taylor Swifts Enchanted Wonderstruck perfume! It is the best smell ever! Its sweet, but has a great smell to it! I just love it! Velvet Sugar..MMM...MMM...SMELLS DELICIOUS! ahhh this body spray literally smells like peppermint but sweet and fresh. Not the kind that hurts your head, but yeah I LUURV IT. Now Merry Marshmallow body spray is a great smell if you want a fresh smell! To me all of the three smell so great (the both at the end are from Bath and Body works). :)


My last December favorite of 2013 are these make-up essentials! The first thing is a sephora mascara that I got from the little gifts they give you. It is super great I love how it leaves my eyelashes! The next item is the ELF primer OMG let me tell you this is such a great primer! I love how your face feels so soft once you put it on and I feel like my make-up does stay on the whole day! That is what I like about it. The final item I enjoyed in December is the ELF Gel eyeliner! THE BEST THING EVER INVENTED! Yes I just used caps lock haha. I just love it. I like how the little brush leaves my eyeliner wing!


PHEW, done typing this post. I know I am a bit late on this, but I still feel like we are in December!? Weird. But yeah what were your favorites in December? :) please leave a comment down below! :)

Love, 
Tania Garcia


You can find me on:

0 comments:

Post a Comment