Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Celebrating National Dog Day with Bombon

Hi everyone, how has everyone been lately? With National Dog Day coming, I am going to tell you all how Bombon has impacted my mental, physical, and spiritual health. Ever since my family and I got Bombon we have been so happy with him because he makes everyone's day. He loves to play with his toys, especially his Cheeseball (pictured below with his toy) that has been destroyed but still always goes back to that one. 


Having a fur baby made me realize how they can help anyone with mind, body, and spirit. Especially when I am gone for school has made me realize how a companion can make you feel relaxed and he has definitely helped me with stress back home when I was in community college and now that I am 8 hours away from home finishing my degree is hard not having Bombon. Every time I see people walking their dogs at school I always say, "I should just bring him with me."  They definitely help you reduce the feelings of stress, anxiety, and loneliness.



I also noticed that when one of us in the family is feeling down he will go and try to make you feel better. I think this is where Bombon has impacted me the most with the improvement of my mind because he knows when to boost my self-esteem. Everytime my sister and I go home for school break he receives us with jumps and kisses since he knows when were gone because he always sleeps in our room. 

Though there are a lot of benefits that a dog can improve your health; lowers blood pressure, lowers cholesterol and triglyceride levels, and they can reduce the risk of cardiovascular disease.

Also, dogs can be trained to identify when a patient has a seizure, detect breast and lung cancer, detect things such as peanuts for allergic patients, aid in occupational and speech therapy, detect biomarkers of prostate cancer in urine and help with physical rehabilitation. 

P.S. Something Bombon loves to do is waiting for my mom to wake up, he waits at her door and when we tell him "lets go with the moms" or "where's the moms?" he goes crazy excited and is so alert because he knows my mom is the one that is mostly always with him and loves being around her. 



Thank you all for letting me share my personal pup experience with you and spread the love for National Dog Day with Bombon. If you’re thinking of adopting a puppy of your own to experience the companionship that will help your mind, body, and spirit, I highly encourage it!” 

In the comments below leave a picture of your dog or tweet me @taniastyles a picture to see how you're celebrating with your pup. As well as, how has your dog impacted you!

Overall, making a decision to get a puppy is always the best thing for a family. My family and I are very happy we have him in our lives! I hope that PuppySpot helps you through purchasing a pup and will transform others lives!

Love, 

Tania


Social Media:
Instagram: taniagarcia93
Twitter: @taniastyles
Email: taniaglozano@gmail.com
Youtube: Tania Garcia

1 comment: