Thursday, October 2, 2014

Review | Avon Clearskin Daily Cleanser ♡

Hello everyone!!! :) 
Today I will be talking to you about this review on Avons' clearskin Daily cleanser.
So, I have been using this for about a month or two and let me just tell you, it is such a great product!
I really really love it! It has worked miracles on my face. I had bad acne, but I usually get some spots here and there. For example, right now as I am typing this I have like three spots on my chin (you know those ones under the skin that hurt so bad?) and that is where I usually get my spots. Also, on one side of my cheek. Which I HATE!

After I wash my face, if I have really ugly and huge spots I put a mask on my face, which is the Avon Pore Penetrating Black Mineral Mask. I will do a separate review on the mask! I love it so much!!

Well there ya go! I hope you enjoyed this review! I hope you try this daily cleanser! Tell me how it goes! :)

Follow my Social Media:
Twitter: @taniastyles
Instagram: @taniagarcia93
Tumblr: taniagarcia.tumblr.com
Youtube Channel: Click here
I recently uploaded a Vlog on my Disneyland Trip have click here!

0 comments:

Post a Comment