Saturday, October 4, 2014

SEPTEMBER FAVORITES | 2014 ♡

Hello everyone!
I am going to talk to you what I loved during the month of September (my birthday month)! Can I just say, I cannot believe it is October already?! This year went by SUPER DUPER fast! 

Anyways, my favorites in the month of September are:
Wet N' Wild Lip stain balm,
Mini Makeup Forever lipstick,
NYC eye liner, 

They're Real Mascara by Urban Decay, 
Lady Gaga Fame rollerball perfume,
 Sea Island Cotton perfume from Bath and Body Works, 
Rimmel wake me up concealer, 
Maybelline Fit foundation, 
Maybelline Dream bouncy blush, 
Avon Clearskin pore penetrating mask, 
Avon blackhead eliminating daily cleanser, 
and of course my favorite chocolate of all time reese's and it taste even better in a pumpkin!


  1. Wet n' Wild Lip balm is such a great lip stain, seriously when I wash my face I still have it on. 
  2. Mini Makeup Forever lipstick is such a great autumn-y color. I recently got this at Sephora for the little birthday gift you get. 
  3. NYC eyeliner is the greatest liquid liner I have used!
  4. They're Real Mascara is the greatest mascara ever. I like how it leaves my eyelashes curled, not like others that when I put on the mascara they're not curled anymore. This is why I am obsessed with this mascara!
  5. Lady Gaga Fame smells so delicious! I remember when it first came out I was like that is so weird, a perfume in black liquid? ughh, but it smells fantastic! 
  6. Sea Island Cotton perfume is another one that I have been enjoying. It smells fresh and clean. It reminds me of freshl-y cleaned clothes? idk? haha
  7. Rimmel wake me up concealer: This concealer I have heard so many nice things about it, so I gave it a go and I LOVE IT! It gives great coverage on blemishes.
  8. Maybelline Fit foundation: I posted a review on this and I just love it so much! It also gives great coverage! Here is a link to the review!
  9. Maybelline Dream bouncy blush: I have been using this for over a year now and let me just tell you I love how pigmented it is! I can't wait to try a new color. Maybe a velvety one. :)
  10. Avon Clearskin pore penetrating mask: ahhhh GREATEST FACE MASK EVER! I love this product because after I rinse the mask my face feels soft and the next day my big pimples are not so big!
  11. Avon blackhead eliminating daily cleanser: I recently posted a review on this as well! It is such a great product! Click her if you would like to read! :)
  12. Reese's: YUM YUM YUMMY CHOCOLATE! Mostly because they are in a pumpkin shape! I think Reese's formed into something, tastes even better! 

Well, I hope you enjoyed reading about my favorites for the month of September! IT IS MY FIRST FAVORITES MONTH POST! YAY!!! 

Love
Tania Garcia



Follow my Social Media:
Twitter: @taniastyles
Instagram: @taniagarcia93
Tumblr: taniagarcia.tumblr.com
Youtube Channel: Click here
I recently uploaded a Vlog on my Disneyland Trip have click here!

0 comments:

Post a Comment