Sunday, May 18, 2014

Summer Concert: Ed Sheeran, Austin Mahone, plus MORE at Endfest Sacramento, ca!

Hello there everyone!
So, a few days agp I went to Endfest...A summer concert with different performers!
It was soooooo much FUN! 
I wish I can go back to it. 

Well moving on the performers that were there:
Ed Sheeran
Austin Mahone
Hot Chelle Rae
Kalin and Myles
The Chainsmokers

All these GREAT performers are such great musicians! 
It was my second time seeing Ed Sheeran and Hot Chelle Rae! 
I was so excited to see Ed sheeran again because every time I listen to his music my little hairs
stand up haha! You know when you feel excited and that happens? I don't know how to explain it haha.

Anyways here are some pictures! Enjoy!
ED Sheeran!
Hot Chelle Rae!
The ChainSmokers!
Kalin and Myles and JakeeyP! 
Austin Mahone!
Dani Noe! (She's a you tuber go subscribe to her)!
Stephanie, Marlene (My Twin), and I! 

Thanks for reading and enjoying the pictures! I had so much fun! :D 
Thanks to @1079theEnd for this awesome concert!

Here is a video of Ed Sheeran performing!


I will soon add more to my channel! Click here to go to my channel: --> Youtube
Please subscribe! :)

Love, 
Tania Garcia

You can find me on:

4 comments:

  1. Looks like you had an amazing time, I'm so jealous! Xxx

    Beauty Soup | UK Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an amazing post darling,love your blog!
    xoxo Antonella:)

    ReplyDelete