Saturday, April 19, 2014

Outfit of the day!

Hello there everyone!
I hope everyone is having a great weekend! :)
So the other day I went to a Mexican Fiesta Party 
(If you read my last post you can see that my sister and I made Sombrero cookies).
Anyways, today I want to show you what I wore.
Dress: Forever 21
Combat boots: Ross
moi.
I was excited for the sombreros. haha
I am wearing Kate moss lipstick by Rimmel in 107.

FRIENDS AND FAMILY!

I hope you enjoyed reading this post (well not really, mostly looking at pictures haha).
Yeah Please subscribe to my channel on youtube! I will soon start posting more videos, since right now I am doing finals in two weeks. 

Also, follow me on twitter @taniastyles :) Please leave a comment down below or tweet me. :)


Love, 
Tania Garcia

You can find me on:

3 comments:

  1. This is a really cute outfit. :)

    Chloe xx
    http://candidlychloe0912.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! btw love your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely dress. Have to love Forever 21, everything is so cheap!

    http://ruebri.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete