Monday, April 7, 2014

Sunday with Family and Outfit of the day!

 Hello world! It is a new day!
I hope everyone is enjoying their day because it is Monday a brand new week!
Anyways, I am here to tell what I did yesterday!
It was a Sunday full of family!

I went over my Godparents house to eat with the family.
As you can see down below I had fun hanging out with my little cute cousins. 
They were playing hide and seek, tag, and anything a child does. 

Oh how I miss my childhood!


From left to right: Dariana, Leo, Karla, and Leslie.
Such cuties!

Leslie climbing up her little playhouse. (The swings were so much FUN!)

Karla and Leo sliding down the slide!

Ohhh, these cutie pies! They're so adorable! 

Karla cheesing for the camera. Karla, "Tania can you take me picture here?" haha cute!

Leo giving me a leaf. haha

Little Leo wanting to play with lots of toys from the girls!

How many toys can a kid have? MANY!

What I wore: Top: Forever21
Jeans: Levis
Combat Boots: DD's Discount/Ross
Well, this was my outfit on a Sunday! Very casual, since I did play with my little cousins and took care of the little one (Leo). I had so much fun! I thought it would be cold, but it was super hot!

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed reading and looking at the pictures on this post! :) 

Love, 
Tania Garcia

You can find me on:

1 comment: