Saturday, April 5, 2014

My favorite Youtubers!

Well hello there!
It is the weekend! woohoo!
As I am sitting here alone in my room at my house I was bored, 
so I thought of this wonderful post!

I just wanted to tell you guys what are my favorite Youtubers I enjoy to watch! 
These are my favorite:

Sprinkle of Glitter (Louise)
 Zoella sugg
Jim Chapman & Tanya Burr
Bethany Mota
Jack and Finn
Meredith Foster
Alfie Deyes
Caspar Lee
Nash Grier
Cameron Dallas
Marcus Butler
Joe Sugg

and MANY MANY MORE!

Disclaimer: Any of these pictures I do not own, so you are welcome to message me, so I can take it down. 
Well, I hope you enjoyed reading this blog (not much lol), so tell me what are your favorite youtubers? Comment down below! If you have a youtube channel tell me so I can SUBSCRIBE!!

Love, 
Tania Garcia

You can find me on:

2 comments:

  1. love love love Zoella. She was the inspiration to me wanting to create a blog and why I became so interested in beauty

    http://ruebri.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aawww yeah! She also inspired me! even though I have been wanting to do it for the longest time! Btw I love your blog! :) Do you have a youtube also?

      Delete