Thursday, February 6, 2014

Hiking at San Rafael, CA!

Well hello there everyone!
 I know I have not written in a loooong time because I have been busy with school.
I am going to try to do a post once a week (I hope). 

Anyways, I went hiking a few weeks ago to San Rafael, CA, at Mt Tamalpais State Park with my sisters and a friendIt is very beautiful out there! I loved it. Except so tiring when we had to hike back up to the top of the mountains/forest. After we ended the hike down to Stinson beach we ate at a little snack bar they had there. The town was so cute with all the small houses, cafes, parks, and the beach. I will show you some pictures!

This in Marin county. A cute little coffee shop with surf boards.

Bikers riding along.

My sister and I! Excited to hike!

SMILE!

Saira and I!

Two HUGE trees!

Yoga pose ;D

Such a beautiful view!

This reminds me of Twilight. (idk why haha)


This is the snack bar where they had delicious food

I GOT THIS FOR FREE AT THE SNACK BAR! :D

Surfers at the beach ;)

Well I hope you enjoyed this post because I really enjoyed showing you the fun time I had at this magical place! :D I will post another blog soon! Make-up related, so keep your eyes open :D 

Love, 
Tania Garcia


You can find me on:

0 comments:

Post a Comment