Friday, November 7, 2014

Taylor Swift 1989 | NEW ALBUM


Hello everyone! I have been gone for the longest time! 
Oh my, I have been away because of school. So. Much. Stress. 

I am glad to be back with this post because why not!? Its Taylor Swift, who doesn't love Taylor Swift? Anyways, since her 1989 album recently released I have been wanting to write a post about it. 
I just love the album so so so much! 

My favorite songs are Out of the woods, Style, Blank Space, I know places, I wish you would,bad blood, and Wildest dreams. Basically all of them! haha. 
All the songs have this beat that makes you repeat the songs all over again and dance along to them. I love singing along to Shake it off it is such a catchy song. I lurv it! 

So, I went to Target the day it came out (October 27) and the lady that was working told my sister that it was her 20 something album throughout the whole day that she has sold! I was like I can't believe she is actually counting how many she sold! It is amazing! I wonder how many other albums the other employees sold that day. 

BUT, can you believe she sold 1.3 million copies in its debut week! That is so amazing! I am so proud of her. And I am so SUPER excited for the 1989 World Tour! WOOO I am so excited to go see her next year! It is going to be my second time seeing her live. I wonder what is in store for this tour coming up. I really enjoyed the RED tour. I loved what she wore. It was just so great. I can go on talking about her outfits. haha

I have been listening to her album every day and I can say I have all the lyrics memorized. haha 
I wish I can meet her one day! She is so hilarious and I love how normal she is on tumblr. I love going on her tumblr because she is always lurking. lol #Taylorlurking

Who is going to her tour this year and where will you see her!? I am going to the Santa Clara, CA show! Also, what are you're favorite songs from the album? :) Comment down below!

Love
Tania Garcia 

Here are my social media:
Youtube: Subscribe
Twitter: @TaniaStyles
Tumblr: Taniagarcia.tumblr.com
Instagram: @taniagarcia93

0 comments:

Post a Comment