Saturday, November 8, 2014

SISTERHOOD OF THE WORLD BLOGGER AWARD | ♡

Image from Google search

I am so excited because I got nominated for the Sisterhood of the world blogger award! I got nominated by Sophie! Thank you so much Sophie! 

I really enjoy these kind of posts because you really get to know some bloggers on here by nominating them and they will answer your question with who ever you nominate.

Anyways,

Here are the rules for this award:
1. Thank the blogger that nominated you and link to their blog.
2. Include the award logo in your post.
3. Answer the set of 10 questions they provide.
4. Supply your own set of 10 questions. 
5. Nominate 10 other bloggers. 

So here goes!

Firstly, Sophie's questions...

1. Do you prefer snow or sand?
I would prefer sand! I love the feeling of sand because it is so soft and I love how cold it is between your feet. But at the same time I love snow too because I don't really go to the snow as much, since I do live in sunny California.

2. What is your favourite item in your wardrobe right now?
hmm that is hard! I think my favorite item would be my pullovers/jumpers I really enjoy them, since the winter is coming! I am so happy for the cold! It feels a lot like christmas right now!

3. Why did you start blogging?
I started blogging because I would read a lot of blogs like Zoella, Louise, Tanya Burr, and others that I really enjoy to read. So, I got inspired by them. Also, I just wanted to start talking about things that I love and enjoy! :) 

4. What's your favourite thing to do when the electricity goes out?
My favorite thing to do is to cuddle in my bed, since I always freak out when it goes out like out of nowhere. haha 

5. Do you prefer red lips, purple lips, or nude?
I prefer red! I think it makes your outfit a bit more formal or classy. I think a red lip is very classic.

6. What are your top 5 favourite movies?
My top 5 favorite movies are: Tim Burton movies, Frozen, Up, Despicable me, and Divergent

7. Do you have a pet peeve?
I don't think I have a pet peeve!

8. What's one item on your bucket list?
One item on my bucket list would be to move to LA and finish my career there or meet One direction or Taylor Swift. (aahh I couldn't just put one item haha).

9. What song from your childhood do you still know every word to?
Oh, definitely Spongebob Squarepants theme song haha!

10. What's your dream adventure?
My Dream adventure is to travel all over the world some day! I would really love to go to France, England, and Spain!

Now for my questions...
1. Why did you start a blog?
2. What are your top 5 favorite lipsticks?
3. What is your favorite holiday/season?
4. Do you have a Youtube channel? If so, I would love to subscribe to your channel! :)
5. What are your favorite youtubers? (if you like to watch Youtube Videos).
6. What is your must have for Winter?
7. What is your favorite thing to do with your friends?
8. Favorite makeup brand?
9. Rain or sun?
10. Top 5 Favorite movies?

And my nominees...
Courtney from http://www.labellesirene.ca

Here are my social media:
Youtube: Subscribe
Twitter: @TaniaStyles
Tumblr: Taniagarcia.tumblr.com
Instagram: @taniagarcia93

1 comment: