Tuesday, March 18, 2014

What I Recently Purchased!

Bonjour! 
I have been so M.I.A with my blogging lately! :(
hmm because of school, but I promise I will try to keep up with my blogging ideas! :)

Well anyways, as I have been busy I have recently purchased some items that I really needed to add in my make-up collection. I will probably give reviews about them later, so I can tell you guys if I have been liking them! :)

And these are some of the items I bought:

Revlon Lash Potion Mascara. $4.99

 Revlon Eyelash Curler $2.99

L'oreal Silkissime eyeliner $7.99

There it is just bought these three items for my Make-up collection! I you enjoyed this short blogpost! Also, I hope you try these out because I am very EXCITED! Mhmm. haha Well, I will do a review on a each one ASAP! Please leave comments down below. :)

Love, 
Tania Garcia


You can find me on:

0 comments:

Post a Comment