Monday, February 17, 2014

How to use a dress as a skirt!? #OOTD

Hello there beautiful people!
So, I am here today to show you what I have worn yesterday Sunday for church.
Sunday Fun day right? Well, yesterday I spent the day going to church, then go out to eat dinner with my family at AppleBee's! DELICIOUS.

My outfit. :)

Anyways, I wore this dress, but used it as a skirt. 
WINK WINK! Great idea right? ;D 

 Then, I just added a black tank top over the dress so the print 
wouldn't show through the holes in the pullover. 

Woop. I also used tights and black knee high boots. 

Where I bought the items I wore:
Pullover- Forever21
Dress- Love Culture
Tights- Forever21 


I hope you enjoyed reading this blogpost and got an idea to wear a dress as a skirt! Please comment down below!
I will post another blogpost soon! :) 

Love, 
Tania Garcia


You can find me on:

0 comments:

Post a Comment