Sunday, November 1, 2015

Im a Deer? | Halloween 2015

Hello everyone! I hope you all had a wonderful Halloween last night! I totally did have a fun day. I Went out for trick or treating, but I didn't get as many sweets, which was sad. haha 
I just wanted to show you guys my costume! 

What I am wearing: H&M Suede dress, Black Tights, and Target booties, Glittery antlers from Target, and the long ones are from the dollar store! 
Makeup:
Kat Von D Foundation,
 Lips: Revlon Black cherry
Liner: Revlon liquid pencil liner
Powder: Maybelline dream powder
Bronzer: MAC loose bronzer powder
(I don't remember what the name is)
Eyeshadow: Wet n' Wild glittery shadow & brown shadow
Mascara: Maybelline Volum' express the colossal

 Sister to the left was an Alien, and my sister was a scare crow! CUTIES!!!


Clothes: Forever 21 and Shoes: converse 

I hope you enjoyed reading this! What did you dress up for Halloween this year!?
By the way, I CANNOT WAIT FOR CHRISTMAS NOW!!! 

Here are my social media:
Youtube: Subscribe
Twitter: @TaniaStyles
Tumblr: Taniagarcia.tumblr.com
Instagram: @taniagarcia93

0 comments:

Post a Comment