Monday, August 3, 2015

MANICURE OF THE WEEK | Taniastyles

Hello everyone how is everyone today? Mine has been great! 
So, I have been obsessed with this nail color for the longest time. 
I also love my henna. :)
This nail polish if from the brand the "Sinful colors professional," which I have seen a lot of this color a lot on people and on Pinterest. I love it! It is in the color Sail la vie. If you are into this color right now I really recommend it! :) It reminds me of Spring and Summer. It is such a periwinkle color I just love blue and purple colors

Price: $1.99

There are a lot of similar nail polish brands if you are interested to see the other colors...like: Essie-Bikini so teeny, OPI-You're such a budapest, and MAC-Blue velvet 

If you don't want to buy an expensive one I really recommend this one because it is just $1.99, which lasts about two weeks! 

P.S. Lets just say I was obsessed with my Henna. hehe 

Here are my social media:
Youtube: Subscribe
Twitter: @TaniaStyles
Tumblr: Taniagarcia.tumblr.com
Instagram: @taniagarcia93

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous colour, fabulous henna too! Can see why you're obsessed! X

    "..and baby you're a boat.."-holiday boat trip fun over on-
    hailandharmony.blogspot.ie
    // BLOGLOVIN

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Just followed you on bloglovin! :)

    ReplyDelete