Tuesday, September 9, 2014

MY FIRST OFFICIAL YOUTUBE VIDEO | My Everyday Makeup Routine ♡

Well hello there everyone! Its been a looooong time! 
I feel so bad that I haven't updated. I have been so busy with school these last two weeks that I started! But, I am so happy I am back with a new post! :) 

So, as you can see the title I uploaded my "first official youtube video"!!! I say first official video because I do have other videos on my channel, but I feel like this is more of a normal video to my channel! bahaha Even though I want to break out of my camera shyness and do a chatty one! I don't know how I will do that, but I hope soon (When I break out of my shell). hehe 

Here is the video!!! Go have a watch and comment! :)
Please subscribe and like! :) THANK YOU!

Anyways, get to the point here Tania! So, YAY my makeup routine is usually always like this during school. I don't like to put a lot makeup on during school, since I wake up so early in the morning. ugh so tiring. 

This is what I used: 
Makeup
Elf Primer 
Maybelline FIT Foundation
MAC Skinfinish powder
Benefit Highlighter/Bronzer
NYC Blush
Naked 2 Palette
NYC Liquid Eye Liner
Clinique Mascara 
Rimmel London Lipstick by Kate Moss in 107

Outfit:
Top: H&M 
Shorts: Forever21

THANKS FOR WATCHING! I HOPE YOU ENJOYED!!! :) 
(OH, and have look on my blog soon I will be posting pictures from my trip to LA to Disneyland!!!! I am so excited!) 

Follow me on my Social Media Sites: 
Twitter: @Taniastyles | Instagram:@taniagarcia93 | Tumblr: Taniagarcia.tumblr.com 

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on giving youtube a shot! :)

    ~ Mikéla Davelyn ~
    www.simplydavelyn.com

    ReplyDelete