Thursday, November 28, 2013

DIY Natural Face Mask To Even Skin Tone And Lighten Acne Scars

Hello everyone! So, I have been trying out a home remedy face mask. I feel that it has been working for my face because it has cleared up my pimples. It is so GREAT! Thanks to Beautyjuice.net I found this remedy!

So, for me I used the cinnamon maple sprinkle because it has both cinnamon and nutmeg plus some sugar. For the oil I just used olive oil this makes your face super soft after you've rinsed off the mask with warm water.

All you need is:

½ Lemon
1tsp of cinnamon
1tsp of nutmeg
1tbs Honey
1ts olive oil (Optional)
1tsp of Argan oil (Optional)
This recipe will work just as good without the coconut oil and Argan oil, but I find it adds moisture to my skin without making it greasy, especially in the winter months.
Method:
Mix all the ingredients together and paste onto your face using your hands.  Leave on for twenty minutes and then rinse off with warm water.

As for this face mask I hope it reduces the appearance of my pimples, but all in all I love how the pimples go away the next day. THATS A PLUS! ;D

I hope you will try this natural face mask. It really leaves your face really smooth; that is what I like about it. Leave comments! pleaseeee. :) peace out. 

You can find me on:

0 comments:

Post a Comment