Tuesday, November 19, 2013

50 Facts about Me.

Hello everyone this is my first ever blog post and I just wanted to start my own blog by giving you 50 facts about me. Enjoy.:)


1. My name is Tania Garcia.
2. I love watching youtube videos. (Zoella, caspar, Jacksgap, sampepper, Tanya, Megan and Liz, Macbarbie, etc).
3. I am a twin.
4. I love One Direction.

5. I am 20.
6. My birthday is September 2nd.
7. I Have a dog, his name is Bombon (Marshmallow).
8. I am attending college.
9. I met Megan and Liz on the Ragged Tour In SF.

10. I have been to so many concerts I can't even count because there are so many.
11. I love birthday gifts.
12. I love reading romantic novels.
13. I have an outie.
14. I am obsessed with tumblr. (Taniagarcia.tumblr.com)
15. I am Mexican.
16. I live in California.
17. I love traveling.
18. I have an obsession with lipsticks.
19. I love music.
20. I love Justin Bieber.
21. I love Taylor Swift.
22. I love jewelry.
23. I like making crafty things I find on Pinterest.
24. I love to bake.
25. I love my family.
26. I have family that live in Mexico.
27. I am learning French.
28. I would like to travel to England, Europe, France, and Canada. (All around the world).
29. I love love Christmas and New Years.
30. I love the winter season
31. I love the Summer season.
32. I am shy when I first meet people, but then get used to it when I get to know that person.
33. I love cupcakes because they are so yummy.
34. I like to watch Novelas.
35. Titanic is my favorite movie ever, (but I have so many).
36. I have an older sister.
37. I love doing my nails.
38. I have a collection of stickers and Hello Kitty items since I was a kid.
39. I like to smell candles.
40. I LOVE going to San Francisco
41. I really love Disneyland. 
42. I hate Math and English subjects.
43. I miss high school.
44. I am learning how to knit. :D
(These are my mothers, you can find them here: http://calisparkles.storenvy.com).
45. Glitter is amazing.
46. I love converse and Boots.
47. I love Fashion
48. I like to ride my bike around town.
49. I have a thing for scarfs.
50. I love Teen Wolf!!!! :D CANNOT WAIT FOR THE NEW EPISODES.

I hope you enjoyed reading my facts. I got this idea from Zoella. :D Go follow her blog and Youtube she is very inspiring and funny! Zoella's Blog Zoella's Youtube

You can find me on:

0 comments:

Post a Comment