Tuesday, June 23, 2015

DISNEYLAND'S 60TH CELEBRATION | MAY 23, 2015















Hello! I hope you enjoyed these pictures! I really enjoyed Disneyland's celebration this year! It was so beautiful. Even thought we didn't go on all the rides, I for sure did enjoy vlogging and taking pictures. (which I will soon post the videos to my youtube channel!)...

Maybe I will upload more pictures in another post! Anyways, I hope you guys visit during the celebration, I really do recommend it! ;D

Here are my social media:
Youtube: Subscribe
Twitter: @TaniaStyles
Tumblr: Taniagarcia.tumblr.com
Instagram: @taniagarcia93

2 comments:

  1. What lovely pictures, I'm so jealous!!
    I'd love to go to Disneyland Paris, but we never seem to get round to it!!

    The Everyday Life of Rachel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thank you! Don't be jealous, one day you will be able to go! I have always wanted to go to Disneyland Paris! It is so beautiful.

      Delete