Saturday, May 2, 2015

ASPARAGUS FESTIVAL | 2015

Hello everyone! I have not posted in a few weeks because I have just finished a semester of college! YAY! Finals were so stressful! Anyways, I am here to talk to you about what I did two weeks ago. I went to the Asparagus Festival and it was super fun! 

I enjoyed it, it was super sunny and HOT! Summer is coming so soon! 
There were so many food options that you don't even know what to choose from, I went for a Corn dog and some garlic fries, which were super yummy! Also, there was a lot of rides, but I didn't go on them because with the girls that I went with didn't want to go on. By the way, this was for a project we had to do for my speech class. It was a mini-adventure and we had to take pictures and talk about how we became a group and how our friendship started, by giving concepts. For example, the initiating stage, or the experimenting stage, etc. 

Well, anyways I will post some pictures! :) 
I hope you all are having a great WEEKEND! 
And also, Congratulations to all the grads this year! 


TWINS!!! Im on the left! btw, my top has Flamingos :) You can purchase it at Target here











 I hope you enjoyed the pictures! Are you excited for summer festivals this year?
Also, I have been obsessing over flamingos this summer?! What are you obsessing over this year? 

Love
Tania 

Here are my social media:
Youtube: Subscribe
Twitter: @TaniaStyles
Tumblr: Taniagarcia.tumblr.com
Instagram: @taniagarcia93


P.S. this is not sponsored.

2 comments: